Education Marketing Specialist
Full Time, Tewkesbury | Closing Date - 17th November 2023
“We're on the look out for a fantastic marketer with education sector experience to join our award-wining team."
Interested in our Education Marketing Specialist position?
About the role
As part of the Education Team, you’ll help to head up Sprint’s understanding of the UK, International, and US education sectors. You’ll use the deep knowledge you acquire to fuel the way Sprint strategizes for its clients, imparts information via its marketing collateral, and develops its SAAS (Campus) as it grows from a data, sales and marketing platform, to one that also encompasses market, competitor, and marketing intelligence packages.
This collaborative role comes with a lot of autonomy, and as well as presenting to our audience you’ll also present and provide internal support to our marketing and campaigns teams when they are creating outreach communication strategies for new and prospective clients.Apply here
- A salary of Competitive p/a.
- 28 + bank holidays = 37 days days holiday a year.
- State of the art equipment.
- Stunning offices - showers/changing room, pods for quiet time, our own video studio, hand-made desks.
You have, you are, you can:
- An experienced educator, or former educator, with a strong understanding of the education sector.
- Analyse and interpret data in both a subjective and objective way and communicate that analysis to stakeholders clearly.
- Excellent at multitasking. You can manage high workload, internal tasks, and team member queries in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable communication skills and a strong sense of empathy and integrity.
- Work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push.
- An overachiever and not satisfied with “just” getting by. Having set and met or exceeded goals is required.
- Analyse and interpret data by pulling out trends and key takeaways.
- Outstanding written and oral skills.
- Comfortable with talking on camera, either directly or in conversation.
You'll be responsible for:
- Becoming an education sector specialist - there won't be a thing about the UK, International, and US education sectors that you don’t know.
- Obtaining deep-level sector intelligence by planning and conducting bespoke targeted surveys into the three education sectors focussing on intelligence surrounding subject, department, faculty, and competitor demographics.
- Building Sprint’s marketing content through publishing blogs, e-books, and whitepapers, for use in email campaigns and in our social media presence.
- Provide content for Campus’ Intelligence and Resources modules with a focus on making Campus’s intelligence not just reactive, but also proactive.
- Maintain three education calendars that both our clients and our campaigns team use to make informed decisions about their communications into the sector.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of all Sprint Education's solutions.
- Maintaining a culture of collaboration, friendly competition, and fun.
It would be super-good to have:
(although not essential)
- Experience in a corporate/enterprise solutions role.
- Awareness or experience in email and social media marketing.
- Creative writing skills and blog writing experience.
- An existing understanding of email and digital marketing.
- A strong working knowledge of marketing concepts and processes.
- Ability to author, record, produce ‘vlog’/’webinar’ type videos.